Are you a leader that can bring out the best in people? We’re looking for an HR Manager who has the drive to inspire and lead teams. If you’re an enthusiastic and ambitious individual that enjoys a challenge, this is a rewarding opportunity for you! Join us and lead our HR initiatives today!
Vassallo Group has been one of Malta’s leading Group of Companies for many years, boasting a diverse portfolio across multiple sectors. With an impressive presence in the Property and Construction, Furniture and Interiors, Elderly and Disability, Catering, Hospitality, Architecture and Education markets, the Group is looking to strengthen its position by recruiting an HR Manager for one of its subsidiary companies.
A day in the life of…
The HR Manager will be responsible for leading the Human Resources department and ensuring employee satisfaction. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a highly respected and forward-thinking organisation that prides itself on providing excellent services.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
- Oversee and refine employee standards and procedures, using existing HR systems as well as improving or recommending processes.
- Oversee the process of recruitment, interviewing and hiring of employees, including job postings, and making hiring decisions.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Identify training needs and oversee the employee training and development programs.
- Reviewing and updating current HR policies and procedures.
- Manage the company’s performance management process including setting performance goals, conducting performance evaluations, and providing feedback to employees.
- Manage the company’s employee engagement initiatives and programs, measure employee satisfaction, and identify ways to improve engagement.
- Analyze and report HR-related data, such as turnover rates, recruitment metrics, and employee engagement surveys.
We are really keen to hear from applicants with the following skills and experience:
- MQF Level 5 of education in HR and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible time management schedule.
- Ability to handle complex situations in a confidential and professional manner.
- Extensive knowledge of Maltese Employment Law and HR systems.
- Excellent communication skills, Interpersonal skills and a strong working knowledge of the Maltese language.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
Vassallo Group – KMP-79038