Vassallo Group, one of the leading group of companies in Malta, with a diverse portfolio, is seeking to recruit an HR Manager for one of its subsidiary companies
Responsibilities will include:
- Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
- Training, counselling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Assists in the development of policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Preparing clear and concise reports for the CEO and senior management.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Leading a team of junior human resource executives and assistants.
- Contributing to the group’s HR team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in human resources or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, recruitment, organisation development, employee relations, employee engagement.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Additional Job Requirements
- Should have advance verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Vassallo Group – KMP-46747