Here’s a shout out to all HR people out there searching for a challenging yet so rewarding career opportunity! We’re looking for a high-spirited individual who can leave a profoundly positive impact on our people; have the thrill to constantly interact, guide and collaborate with others, while working closely with our leaders to deliver organizational excellence.
Vassallo Group, one of the leading Group of Companies in Malta, with a diverse portfolio, is seeking to recruit an HR Executive for one of its subsidiary companies.
As the HR Executive, you will be responsible for executing the employee career pathway, be the support to our management and employees on a day-to-day basis to ensure a smooth and efficient running of the business operations, while having the right skills and enthusiasm for promoting employee performance and a pleasant working environment.
- Provide effective and dedicated HR support to employees and management.
- Responsible for the communication and interpretation of the employee handbook, organizational charts, policies, and procedures.
- Manage full employee lifecycles such as employee onboarding, employee exits, induction, performance management, talent management, learning and development.
- Coordinate HR administration such as issuing offers and contracts.
Qualifications and Requirements
- MQF Level 5 of education in HR and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible time management schedule.
- Ability to handle complex situations in a confidential and professional manner.
- Extensive knowledge of Maltese Employment Law and HR systems.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and a strong working knowledge of the Maltese language.
- Adept in problem-solving and conflict resolution.
Intrigued to learn more, and you have got what it takes to become part of this great team? We are very excited to hear from you!
Vassallo Group – KMP-64915