To support in the review, development and implementation of HR Policy and act as the HR POC within the Malta Office for all day-to-day HR activity and oversee the travel function.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in the review, development and implementation of revised / new HR policy.
- Assist with the recruitment, selection and onboarding of new staff.
- Act as the ‘coordinator’ for insurance contracts and payroll data.
- Coordinate and manage the need for travel visas.
- Oversee the booking of all flights and deputise for the Travel Administrator covering any absence.
- Maintain employment contracts.
- Assist with the determination of pay and reward packages.
- Coordinate the delivery of courses / seminars.
- Manage the MS AX Dynamics input: update and amend HR data.
- Clerical duties as required to fulfil this role.
- Any other related task, as directed by superiors.
Previous experience within the HR domain, ideally working with a multinational team. Thorough knowledge of modern office practices and HR principles and procedures is essential.
A’ level standard and certified in HR or Business Administration.
Skills / Competencies
- Highly computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office and databases.
- An ability to build rapport easily and to cultivate relationships built on trust.
- Highly organised, inquisitive with high standards in relation to attention to detail.
- Excellent grasp of the English language: verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of Maltese Employment Law.
- Inclusive by nature, good with people and able to understand how to motivate others.
- A genuine authentic and honest individual who has high moral standards.
- Open-minded to change, new ways of working and thinking, and to constructive criticism.
- A self-motivated individual who is altruistic in outlook and is able to resolve problems.
- Reduced hours will also be considered.
- Friendly working environment.
- Modern offices in a central location.
- Free parking space.
- Flexible work options.
VAOS Limited – KMP-67603