Valletta Gateway Terminals Ltd is a joint venture between Portek Group of Singapore and Tumas Group of Malta. It was established on the 9th June 2006 and on the 1st July of the same year the Malta Maritime Authority awarded the company a 30-year concession agreement to operate and manage the Grand Harbour Terminals. Being multi-purpose, the terminals can handle Roll On / Roll Off (RoRo) operations, trailers, containers, conventional cargo and also vehicles.
- Assist the Accounts Manager in performing all accounts receivable functions;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Processing invoices;
- Administration and updating of accounting records;
- Cashiering duties (replacing the cashier when absent);
- General administration including office duties.
- Relevant experience will be considered as an asset;
- Must have an A’ level qualification in Accounts.
Valletta Gateway Terminals Limited – KMP-50576