The job position is an integral part of the Human Resources department, predominantly on the administrative tasks and is to provide a high-quality level of support to all Company Team Members by also contributing towards the long-term development of the entire human resources function.
The selected candidate will directly report to the Group Human Resources Manager, duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining team spirit, collaboration and cooperation with all colleagues, in particular, the HR team and providing the necessary support to the Heads of Departments at all times;
- Assisting with the documentation required for the new recruits’ onboarding process;
- Efficient and confidential maintenance of employee records and executing correct employment administrative processes;
- Take an active part in the process of the recruitment of new employees where necessary, including but not limited to advertising, screening CVs and setting up interviews;
- Assisting third-country nationals with the formulation of working permit documentation and the necessary liaising with the relevant local government entity;
- The ability to organize, prioritize and plan work activities in a timely manner;
- Monitor the probationary period of the employees and conduct review meetings with both the employee and their respective Manager to discuss both performance and goals set upon engagement;
- Monitor contracts of employment especially in relation to the date of expiry of definite contracts;
- Perform any other related duties as deemed required and necessary by the Group Human Resources Manager.
The selected candidate must preferably possess the following:
- At least 2 years experience in an HR department;
- Experience in Third Country Nationals permit procedures
- Be deadline-oriented and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Be proficient in writing and speaking English;
- Be accurate, organized, flexible and self-motivated;
- Possess the ability to integrate and work well in a team environment;
- Possess a can-do and right-the-first-time attitude.
Candidates will be requested to produce favourable reference letters when requested by the Recruitment Selection Board.
Valhmor Borg Import / Export Ltd – KMP/HR/03/23/05