With over forty years of experience in the food industry, Valhmor specializes in the importation and distribution of quality branded food products. At Valhmor, we value our employees and strive to offer well-rewarded employment, whilst empowering them to self-development and successfully build a career.
Due to ongoing business growth, we are seeking to recruit Delivery Drivers on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate will directly report to the Warehouse and Distribution Manager, duties include but are not limited to:
- Loads / unloads, prepare and inspect trucks / vans in a systematic and organized fashion before and after starting the route plan;
- Deliver a wide variety of products to different locations according to the delivery route and time schedule;
- Verifies the contents of inventory loads against the provided invoices;
- Collect payments and deal properly with returned goods;
- Organise and hand in all invoices together with cash collected to the cashier office;
- Operate, maintain, and utilise company vehicle(s) according to company rules and traffic regulations;
- Portray a smart and reliable attitude, as the company’s representatives at the customer and on the market;
- Observe and follow all health and safety procedures and regulations.
The selected candidate must:
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Possess a valid and clean category C and C1 driving licence;
- Be deadline-oriented and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Be proficient in writing and speaking English;
- Be accurate, organized, flexible and self-motivated;
- Possess the ability to integrate and work well in a team environment.
Valhmor Borg Import / Export Ltd – KMP/HR/07/21/01