As part of the growth in the client services portfolio, we are seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Payroll Executive who will be entrusted with a portfolio of clients to manage and build a lasting relationship with.
- Maintaining a portfolio of payroll clients and execute payrolls in line with internal procedures and in compliance with relevant laws;
- Handling direct queries for new business from potential clients on payroll administration and assisting team members with escalated queries from current clients;
- Keep abreast of new regulations / updates related to payroll;
- Monitoring the payroll checklist to ensure all clients’ employees are paid in time, all FS5 documents are submitted in time, etc.;
- Assisting in GDPR matters related to payroll and clients’ employee data;
- Determine tax obligations by calculating taxes and social security contributions and liaising with the Tax department where relevant;
- Perform the distribution of wages through issuance of cheques or direct transfers to employees’ bank accounts;
- Handle the processing of bank transfers on behalf of clients;
- Assisting in other financial, accounting, banking, and fiscal duties, as may be directed by the line manager from time to time.
- Previous experience handling payroll;
- Holders of payroll related certifications will be given preference;
- Knowledge of employment taxation, Social security and fringe benefits;
- Knowledge of one or more payroll software tools coupled with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Shireburn Indigo would be considered an asset;
- A 5-star customer service attitude, ready to work with different clients and surpass their expectations;
- Excellent ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written;
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring lines of communication remain open;
- Ability to work as part of a team, assisting others where necessary to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
VacancyCentre – KMP-47367