An opportunity has risen to join our team as a Reservations Executive at a four-star superior hotel that offers great benefits, above average remunerations and opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished tourism professionals!
- Handle daily emails and phone calls from clients, tour operators, and suppliers.
- Identify and process the reservations received in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Allocate rooms and coordinate any change that might arise.
- Deal with guests emphatically by understanding their needs.
- Identify and act on same day yielding.
- Support front office with reservations issues as required.
- Ability to identify reservations details including requirements, dietary requests and specific needs.
- Be fully updated of room rates, flash sales at all times.
- Maintain the reservations received updated, having them inserted and processed.
- Have the ability to solve arising situation with an effective approach.
- Previous experience in hotel reservations.
- Strong administrative skills, be computer literate and must be conversant with MS office applications and preferably Opera.
- Problem solving skills.
- Very good command of English both written and spoken, while another European language will be considered an asset.
- A ‘service’ and courteous attitude is a must.
- Availability and ready to work on schedule basis, including weekends and public holidays, as needs arise.
- Meticulous and an eye for detail approach.
- A self-motivated approach to work while having the ability to work within a team and independently.
Urban Valley Resort & Spa – KMP-50757