The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta. The Bonnici Group is a diverse group of companies with exciting long-term career prospects for talented people ranging across retail, sales, automotive engineering and repairs, marine engineering, stock inventory, warehousing, environmental, construction, surveying, architecture, and civil engineering.
The Bonnici Group has a range of attractive positions open to talented and ambitious people wishing to develop and further build their careers within a fast-moving, dynamic and successful place to work. As a people-centric family business, we believe in awarding positions on personal and professional merit, providing equal opportunities to welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join the Bonnici Group.
As we grow and develop, we are now seeking a highly motivated and organized Salesperson to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
- Keeping the store organized and stocked.
- Assisting ‘walk-in’ customers to identify parts required using parts manuals and diagrams.
- Assisting customers with sales for oils and other consumables.
- Generating invoices / cash sales to customers.
- Liaising with colleagues internally to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Preparing parts quotations to meet client requests.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience, preferably within a similar industry.
- ECDL and a minimum of O’ level education.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- Fluency in English and fluency in Maltese would be beneficial.
- In possession of a driving license.
- Interest and / or experience in the automotive sector would be considered an asset.
Naturally, as with all our vacancies the winning candidate will have a positive approach, a can-do attitude, a strong sense of team player dynamics and service, great two-way communications, and leadership skills, together with a proven sense of pride in getting things done to the highest possible standard, first time, every time.