An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join the Retail arm of the business on full-time basis. United Department Stores Limited a fully owned subsidiary of United Group Limited represents in Malta, Debenhams Department Stores, Oasis, Jack & Jones, Dune, Only, Selected, Triumph, Sloggi, Tripp and M∙A∙C Cosmetics.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects, ensuring that all marketing material is in line with the various brand identities, tracking and analysing the performance of marketing campaigns and managing the marketing budget.
The main objective of the role will be:
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive traffic;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from conceptual idea right through to execution;
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis;
- Trial various organic and paid acquisition channels to increase and enhance the company’s customer base;
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget and allocate funds wisely.
To be able to succeed in this role you will have to:
- Demonstrate experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude to learn;
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate;
- Sound knowledge of website analytics tools;
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, understanding metrics and processing figures and working with Microsoft Suite;
- A passion for witty communication;
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise workload.
Education & Experience
- A degree in Marketing or a related field;
- Two years experience working in a similar role and a love for the fashion industry.
United Department Stores Limited – KMP-50380