UnionGoldenPay Ltd., also known as UNGPAY, is a Financial Institution established in Malta since 2016.The Company has been officially granted a License of Electronic-money Institution by Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) in 2017.
Providing compound payment solutions against solid risk management and compliance to promote global business development with innovative cross-border payment platforms. Along with developed countries continued to impose trade restrictions with sliding business and consumer confidence, China continues to enhance regional and inter-region trading and investment environment. The Chinese were increasingly keen to overseas tourism consumption and e-commerce, and the number of overseas students also continued to grow. UNGPAY aims to develop its online and offline cross-border payment services along with the growing exchanges of trade, investment and tourism between Europe and Asia.
In your role you will be primarily tasked with maintaining, building and continuously improving a network infrastructure hosted on Microsoft Azure. The infrastructure shall support 24×7 services for a licenced FinTech services company. The infrastructure is to be secure, highly available, distributed, robust, efficient and reliable. Compliance to industry standards and legislation like PCI DSS Level 1 and PSD2 are a necessity.
You will operate in an ITIL IT service management environment and will also support other company system needs in relation to office environment. You shall be considered as a technical leader and consultant, working with other members of the IT technical team and will be reporting to the CIO.
- Ownership, design, implementation, testing, maintenance and monitoring of the enterprise infrastructure
- Securing and hardening the infrastructure
- Rigorous assessment and selection of a broad base of adequate technologies and solution vendors to fit the needs of the company
- Analysing the infrastructure and finding potential pitfalls and the respective solutions to each
- Adoption of industry best practice standards
- Documentation and communication of plans, designs, processes, systems, and policies
- Capacity management, incident and problem management, disaster recovery, backup recovery, patch management, deployment and rollback operations
- Business case justifications, budgeting and cost optimisation
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 Support
- Mentoring and leading other members of the IT Technical team
- Technologies involved:Linux and Windows OS, VPN, Nginx, and others
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Experience and Abilities
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance
- At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructures
- Experience in designing and implementing secure, highly available, and distributed systems
- Ability to understand, analyse and solve complex problems
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards and products as required
- Experience with a licenced financial services institution or other highly regulated entities
- Deep Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Technologies
- Experience in the implementation and operation of a PCI DSS Level 1 Environment
- Operating in an ITIL IT Service Management Environment
Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computing, Engineering or similar relevant qualifications
UnionGoldenPay Ltd – KMP-41566