United Equipment Co. Ltd. (UNEC Co. Ltd.) is a market leader in the supply of special equipment to the Transport, Construction and Logistic/Warehousing businesses and plant equipment for industries and businesses in general. Being the official representatives of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. Operating under UNEC Servicing Ltd., the company is offering the following opportunity:
Based at the workshop in Burmarrad the storekeeper will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updated records of quantities of goods in stock.
- Receiving and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with invoices and receipts.
- Keeping records of small tools on hire and to make sure that these are returned in good working order and on time.
- Maintaining inventory control through stock movement process.
- Taking orders from Technicians and Mechanics and prepare goods required for onward dispatch.
- Parking and manoeuvring trucks, to clear the yard and ensure access is free at all times.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Minimum O’ level of education.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified.
- A driving license is required, a C or forklift license would be considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English is required, knowledge of Italian would be considered an asset.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Applicants who worked in garage workshops or have similar industry experience are also encouraged to apply.
UNEC Servicing – KMP-45504