Working with UNEC Servicing Ltd. that specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others, the role will be based at the Freeport servicing and repairing quay cranes.
The Mechanic / Fitter will be responsible for:
- Effectively diagnosing, repairing and carrying out maintenance works.
- Ensuring repairs are carried out in accordance with manufacturer standard times.
- Notifying and reporting all components, materials and consumables used.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- 1–2 years of relevant working experience
- A diploma in Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent, would be beneficial.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team
- The ability to work at heights
- Fluency in Maltese and English would be considered an asset.
UNEC Servicing – KMP-56071