Administration Assistant (part-time / reduced hours).
We are seeking to recruit an administration assistant to support the Business Development Manager in the administration and coordination of our training courses and programmes. This is a part-time or reduced-hours position suitable for a mature individual with previous office experience, looking for regular employment with flexible hours.
The role includes routine communication by email or phone, maintaining and updating of course materials and records, preparation of training materials, corresponding with clients and trainees, processing of registrations and payments, managing the operation of training courses among others.
The ideal candidate should fit the following criteria:
- Have proven administration experience in an office environment including invoicing and basic accounts
- Be fluent in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Be dependable and work with little supervision
- Have a flair for dealing with people
- Work flexible hours to be available during courses
- Have a driving license and own transport
- Speak fluent English and Maltese
Previous experience in a training or educational environment will be considered favourably. The successful candidate will undergo a short training period in office procedures and company policies.
Remuneration is commensurate with individual competence and qualifications.
Tuning Fork Ltd – KMP-41536