Power Up Your Career.
We have been growing from strength to strength and we need more muscle. A stimulating opportunity to self-develop and contribute to our continued success and growth.
We are looking for a high-calibre Business Advisor to be an integral part of our young and driven team and act as business change agents, business optimisation implementers, and process and systems re-engineering partners for our clients.
We are looking for someone who:
- Have a passion for excellence
- Have an excellent communicator and motivator
- Can manage projects
- Relish exploring new frontiers
- Excel in process definition and optimisation but above all have ethical, professional, resilient and have a can-do attitude
The ideal candidate shall meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (MQF level 6) or higher in Engineering, Sciences or similar
- Lean methodology and internal auditing qualifications such as ISO 9001 or experience in internal auditing will be considered an asset, although training will be provided
- Experience in business process re-engineering, transformation approaches or other change programmes is considered an asset
- Previous experience in manufacturing is considered an asset although the individual is expected to work on both manufacturing and services-related jobs
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Communicating with the clients in an efficient manner by demonstrating proficient oral and written communication skills and abilities
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Effectively manage a number of projects concurrently
- Adaptable to the changing situations of the organization and clients
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to undertake any training that may be provided
- Possess a valid driving license
We are fostering a multi-disciplined team of people. We will support the right candidate to reach the performance levels that our clients expect, valuing him / her and ensuring you achieve the job satisfaction you deserve.
Tuning Fork Advisory Ltd – KMP-59298