Tumas Group is looking to recruit a full-time Electrical Technician to join a dynamic team at Tumas Group Technical Service department.
As an Electrical Technician, your main objective will be to maintain, identify and repair faults on the electrical equipment. You will also carry out regular inspections and examine for defects in equipment and installations etc. and keep relative records. Ensuring that all operational and safety standards and regulations established by the Company are adhered to at all times is essential for this role. You will be working within a team of Technicians and liaising with internal and external customers.
To qualify for this position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- In possession of Enemalta license A and / or B.
- Able to service, repair and manage electrical equipment and systems.
- Provide technical support using initiative and experience to identify solutions to technical issues which may arise.
- Able to work effectively in a team.
- Able to work to high standards of customer care and satisfaction.
- Good knowledge of IT equipment and previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Tumas Group – KMP-86834