Tumas Group is seeking to recruit an Administrative Clerk to join the Maintenance department on a part-time basis.
The selected candidate will perform standard office duties including:
- Answer phone calls and direct messages as required.
- Schedule appointments.
- Input data.
- File, scan and archive documents.
- Update records and files on a regular basis.
- Perform other tasks as assigned from time to time.
To qualify for this position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and is able to multi-task.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in Maltese and English.
Previous experience in an administrative role will be considered an advantage.Tumas Group – KMP-67790