A full-time vacancy for an Admin Assistant has arisen within Tumas Group’s Head Office.
Working in a team environment, the selected candidate will be responsible to perform standard office duties including:
- Maintaining and organising office records, both physical and online filing systems.
- Providing administrative support to team members at Head Office.
- Liaising with the various subsidiaries of the Group.
- Corresponding with external entities and compiling reports on Excel / Word / PowerPoint.
- Organising meetings and conference calls and preparing the necessary documentation.
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Updating the Company website from time to time.
- Upkeeping of the archive system.
- Other general office duties as they arise
Applicants need to possess the following attributes to be shortlisted:
- An A’ level standard of education;
- Proficiency in Maltese and English, both verbal and written;
- A professional disposition;
- Proficient with MS Office applications;
- Good organisational skills;
- A meticulous and pro-active approach;
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in a similar role.
Tumas Group – KMP-45430