We are seeking to employ an Administration Officer to join a dynamic team on a full-time basis.
- Maintain regular communication with banks and ensure the timely filing of banks’ documentation.
- Liaise with local regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis, compiling and submitting the required documentation in a timely manner. Stay updated on new notices and regulations.
- Review and update company information on a regular basis, including the company structure charts, company profile and reports in general.
- General office duties such as organising meetings, processing mail and maintaining the office filing system.
- Perform other duties that may arise from time to time.
What we are looking for:
- An A’ level standard of education or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- A professional approach to the job.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in Maltese and English.
- A team player, yet able to work with minimal supervision and on own initiative.
At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role is necessary, while previous experience related to banking and / or finance would be considered an advantage.
Tumas Group – KMP-65142