Tumas Gaming operates the Casino Division within the Tumas Group. Since its humble origins in 1998, the Qawra Oracle Casino has expanded to include Portomaso Casino, which opened in June 2006. It is the only multi-casino operator on the island, featuring a wide variety of live gaming tables and slot machines. Tumas Gaming employs over 300 employees.
To guarantee the protection of company assets and the integrity of gaming operations by following internal procedures and company policy, thus ensuring the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To carry out one’s duties in accordance with all rules and regulations as approved by the Malta Gaming Authority and company policy;
- To observe casino activity in gaming floors, cage and cash desks, count rooms, back of house and the casino boundary, and report any cheating, theft, embezzlement, illegal activities and any behavior that is incompatible with established company policy;
- To identify basic playing patterns and alert management of any suspicious behavior that is not consistent with the player’s usual style and that may involve illegal activity;
- To provide feedback to the Surveillance Manager, Security and Risk Control Manager, the General Manager and if deemed necessary to the Compliance Manager and produce both verbal and written reports as required;
- To report security risks immediately and directly to the Surveillance Manager;
- Willing to work on shift basis which include night shifts and weekends;
- To attend regular meetings organised by the Surveillance Manager;
- To ensure that the closed-circuit television system is operating at optimal efficiency and when necessary take corrective action;
- To ensure security is enforced during all shifts by liaising with the casino manager on duty;
- To perform other related duties as and when required by the company;
- To maintain a professional and amicable relationship with all departments, the Malta Gaming Authority, as well as with law and enforcement agencies.
- Attention to detail;
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Italian Language will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of gaming.
Tumas Gaming – KMP-54664