Tumas Gaming operates the Casino Division within the Tumas Group. Since its humble origins in 1998, the Qawra Oracle Casino has expanded to include Portomaso Casino, which opened in June 2006. It is the only multi-casino operator on the island, featuring a wide variety of live gaming tables and slot machines. Tumas Gaming employs over 300 employees.
Duties will include:
- To liaise with surveillance staff and all other casino departments, to ensure the overall security of the casino;
- To identify and deny access to individuals who are minors (under the age of 18 or 25 years in case if Maltese National)
- Registering guests when needed;
- To enforce restricted access to non-public and secure areas (e.g. gaming pits, cash cage, count areas and all administrative areas) while on duty in the premises;
- To provide escorts on and off the gaming floor as required;
- To ensure the safe and direct delivery of drop boxes to count areas;
- To monitor movement and security of cash and convertible cash assets;
- To observe suspicious movements of individuals or groups and report to duty manager;
- To ensure no person uses any electrical, mechanical, telecommunications or other devices to affect the outcome of a casino game;
- To complete a casino occurrence report;
- To assume responsibility for handling lost and found object (not including cash or cash equivalent);
- To inspect all waste before removal from casino areas;
- To conduct checks on staff belongings, where and when required;
- To assist in medical emergencies.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Good command of English (written and spoken), knowledge of Maltese and Italian will be considered an asset;
- Be smart and disciplined;
- Must be a good team player;
- Be willing to work night shifts and weekends;
- Experience as a security officer or in a similar post would be considered as an asset;
- Driving licence (car).
Tumas Gaming – KMP-51729