Tumas Gaming operates the Casino Division within the Tumas Group. Since its humble origins in 1998, the Qawra Oracle Casino has expanded to include Portomaso Casino, which opened in June 2006. It is the only multi-casino operator on the island, featuring a wide variety of live gaming tables and slot machines. Tumas Gaming employs over 300 employees.
The Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Duties will include:
- Welcoming and registering guests.
- Carrying out the receptionist’s daily administration work, including incoming calls.
- Compiling attendance report.
- Taking bookings for customer’s transport and the restaurant.
- Ensuring upkeep of the reception area.
- Ensuring that electronic equipment is in good working order and report any malfunctions.
- The Receptionist role is based on a shift basis which includes night shift and weekends, so flexibility is a must.
- The role is based in either Portomaso or Oracle Casino, but applicants may be asked to shift between casinos if the need arises.
The ideal candidate should:
- The chosen applicant will be expected to possess excellent customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- He / she will need to have an excellent command of English, additional Maltese and Italian speaking will be considered an asset.
- Be a team player.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Candidate with a qualification in front office operation and or previous work experience in a similar role will be given preference.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Tumas Gaming – KMP-59335