Assisting the Finance Manager with the day-to-day accounting duties.
Role and responsibilities
- Preparing and posting journals for monthly management accounts, including accruals and prepayments.
- Performing bank reconciliations and cash flows.
- Issuing invoices to clients and following up on outstanding debtor balances.
- Following up on issues with suppliers which are escalated from junior staff.
- Assets inventory record keeping and control.
- Preparing reports for government authorities such as VAT returns, MGA taxation, etc.
- Assisting Accounting department personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
Person specification (skills, knowledge, experience, attitude)
- A’ level in accounts is required, AAT qualification would be an asset.
- 3 years previous work experience.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good command of English
- Organization skills.
- Team player skills.
Tumas Gaming – KMP-74673