Tumas Gaming operates the Casino Division within the Tumas Group. Since its humble origins in 1998, the Qawra Oracle Casino has expanded to include Portomaso Casino, which opened in June 2006. It is the only multi-casino operator on the island, featuring a wide variety of live gaming tables and slot machines. Tumas Gaming employs over 300 employees.
To attend to customer needs as appropriate, operating at very high standards, exceeding customer expectations.
Duties will include:
- To ensure that the highest standards of waiting efficiency and customer service are observed in accordance with hygiene, the health and safety procedures and company policy.
- To make sure that used crockery and dirty glasses are systematically removed from the public areas in the interest of hygiene.
- To ensure that the service area is kept in a clean and tidy state, that adequate facilities are present and available to carry out customer related service and the daily-allotted tasks.
- To ensure that all service area equipment functions properly and effectively, that it is kept clean and appropriately used and to report any breakdowns or breakages directly they are discovered.
- To observe the temperatures of the different cooling equipment and report any discrepancies in temperature immediately.
- To assist and actively promote the Casino during promotional and public relations activities.
- The standard of guest service must be high always and ensure that the general area is kept free of all clutter.
- Ensure that you maintain a pleasant, friendly and welcoming attitude always.
- To carry out the day-to-day requisitioning of goods from the bar and the kitchen to ensure continuity of service.
- To serve management and on request staff, in the offices as required and to be sure that the accompanying receipt is signed.
- To hand in any (lost) property found within the casino premises to the manager.
- To carry out any other compatible duties at the request of senior management.
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Previous work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Be able to work on own initiative and under minimum supervision.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures.
- Adhere to fire safety regulations and evacuation procedures.
Tumas Gaming – KMP-51730