Tumas Gaming operates the Casino division within the Tumas Group. Since its humble origins in 1998, the Qawra Oracle Casino has expanded to include Portomaso Casino, which opened in June 2006. It is the only multi-casino operator on the island, featuring a wide variety of live gaming tables and slot machines. Tumas Gaming employs over 300 employees.
Duties will include:
- To answer customer inquiries and requests about products and services.
- To identify tasks that are critical to maintain customer satisfaction levels.
- To identify trends by analysing records of customer inquiries, service requests and complaints.
- To gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms.
- To process customer withdrawals according to company procedures.
- To deal with customer document verifications, and performing anti-fraud checks.
- Monitoring fraud patterns in deposit behavior.
- Escalating, resolving and following up customer cases in a professional and efficient manner both for B2B and B2C customers.
- Liaising with the technical department to solve problems and improve the system efficiency.
- Keeping updated on the latest promotions to assist customers with on-going marketing campaigns.
- Clarifying to the customers company’s terms and conditions when it is needed.
- Quality assurance of the games and issue hourly reports.
- Any other duty as requested by superior.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Computer literate, with demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- A strong customer-oriented approach, including sharp telephone skills and etiquette and effective listening skills.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- Either of these languages German / Swedish will be considered an asset
- An overall positive attitude towards work.
Willingness to work over weekends and public holidays, on a shift basis.
Tumas Gaming – KMP-42795