Tumas Gaming operates the Casino Division within the Tumas Group. Since its humble origins in 1998, the Qawra Oracle Casino has expanded to include Portomaso Casino, which opened in June 2006. It is the only multi-casino operator on the island, featuring a wide variety of live gaming tables and slot machines. Tumas Gaming employs over 300 employees.
To provide the highest standard of cash desk service by strictly adhering to cash desk manual procedures, company policies and relevant sections of the Malta Gaming Authority Act.
Duties will include:
- To maintain secure and efficient control of all company assets within the cash desk;
- To take care of and update basic customer records and other relevant documentation;
- To maintain a friendly, pleasant attitude and create a welcoming atmosphere for all customers;
- To respect the confidentiality of all information to which they have contact relating to both the company and its customers.
- To immediately inform the supervisor of an undesirable customer or any potentially dangerous situation.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Highly organised and a flexible approach to work.
- Previous work experience.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good knowledge of gaming.
- Good knowledge of compliance procedures.
- He/She will need to have an excellent command of English, additional Maltese and Italian speaking will be considered an asset;
Tumas Gaming – KMP-51728