Tumas Gaming operates the Casino Division within the Tumas Group. Since its humble origins in 1998, the Qawra Oracle Casino has expanded to include Portomaso Casino, which opened in June 2006. It is the only multi-casino operator on the island, featuring a wide variety of live gaming tables and slot machines. Tumas Gaming employs over 300 employees.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and posting journals for monthly management accounts, including accruals and prepayments.
- Performing bank reconciliations and cash flows.
- Issuing invoices to clients and following up outstanding debtor balances.
- Monitoring worksheets with daily information provided by outlets, ensuring that they are being updated and reconciled.
- Following up issues with suppliers which are escalated from junior staff.
- Assets inventory record keeping and control.
- Preparing reports for government authorities such as VAT returns, MGA taxation, etc.
- Assisting Accounting department personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A level in accounts is required, AAT qualification would be an asset.
- 3 years’ previous work experience.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good command of English and preferably Italian.
- Organisation skills.
- Team player skills.
Tumas Gaming – KMP-44589