TTI International Limited, a 100% subsidiary of the Austrian TTI Group, is based in Malta and is responsible for all the group’s international operations. TTI International Limited recruits and provides customized specialist manpower solutions to all industrial sectors, both in Malta and internationally.
TTI is currently seeking an IT Solutions Analyst.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the requirements gathering, analysis, setting up and maintenance of the insurance products in the insurance business system
- Translate business needs into technical specifications for applications or system configurations
- Ability to update basic java code and maintain the code in the repository
- Provide first-line support for incidents and consultations for system matters
- Assist in the support and management of the data warehouse and Business Intelligence solution
- Ability to generate reports and troubleshoot reports when required by business
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Successful experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
- Professional level of English is required. A working knowledge of French will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Java and / or Python
- Knowledge of SQL
- Be comfortable in working within an international team
- Have a strong analytical mind and give attention to detail
Interested applicants should send Curriculum Vitae via the apply button below.
TTI International Limited – KMP-86204