TTI International Limited, a 100% subsidiary of the Austrian TTI Group, is based in Malta and is responsible for all the group’s international operations. TTI International Limited recruits and provides customized specialist manpower solutions to all industrial sectors, both in Malta and internationally.
TTI International is seeking a bright and enthusiastic individual with some commercial and recruitment experience to work as Business Development Consultant and International Recruiter directly at our offices in Malta.
You will be expected to business develop in a 360⁰ function such as supporting clients and candidates and / or liaising at all levels.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting and attracting new potential clients
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Headhunting candidates through different platforms
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client – define and elaborate candidates’ profiles
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Negotiating and finalizing arrangements between clients and candidates (prepare and submit offers / quotations – price negotiations)
- Support in handling clients’ and candidate’s logistics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Passion for the recruitment area or desire to learn
- Fluency in English (mandatory minimum B2)
- Experience working in a contact centre (would be an asset)
- Sales and negotiation skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and problem-solving ability
- Great team-working skills
- Living in Malta or willing to relocate
TTI International Limited – KMP-78665