Trust Stamp is a US/UK/EU company that was started in 2016 and now has 42 team members. Trust Stamp is conducting a public raise and expects to be listed on a stock exchange in 2020/2021. This is a chance to join the “1st 100” in a dynamic pre-IPO tech company. Every team member becomes a shareholder after 12-months. We provide AI-powered identity authentication based upon multiple biometric modalities.
We are seeking innovative PhD level researchers to lead a new research facility in Malta. Here you will research advanced algorithms in biometrics, machine learning and deep learning tackling issues in infant biometrics, privacy-preserved machine learning, and cryptographic identity solutions to support our vision for a world where secure, trusted identity is a universal human right, empowering opportunity and access.
An ideal candidate would demonstrate:
- PhD in any of the following areas: computer vision, machine learning, signal processing, cryptography, or related field.
- Conversant with Python (experience with other languages and a willingness to learn will be considered).
- Conversant in PyTorch (other Deep Learning libraries will be considered).
- Experience working with flask, deploying machine learning models.
- Experience working with Virtual Machines in cloud-hosting platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, and other agile methodologies.
- Experience collaborating with other programmers using version control software.
Please send us a github and/or a Google Scholar profile, and direct us to one or two publications you’re proud of.
We are looking for self-starters that set high standards for themselves and others.
Trust Stamp – KMP-54232