Trust Stamp is a US/UK/EU company that was started in 2016 and now has 42 team members. Trust Stamp is conducting a public raise and expects to be listed on a stock exchange in 2020/2021. This is a chance to join the “1st 100” in a dynamic pre-IPO tech company. Every team member becomes a shareholder after 12-months. We provide AI-powered identity authentication based upon multiple biometric modalities.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to support our user experiences for our customers which allow people to prove their personal identity without the need to share personal records. The position is part of a new R&D hub in Malta, and will include collaboration with colleagues in the US, UK, Poland, and the Philippines.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- A degree or alternative relevant qualification in Computer Science.
- Understanding of AWS or Azure architecture and deployment.
- Knowledge of and experience deploying solutions in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with AlienVault or other monitoring environments a plus
- Familiarity and administration of Jenkins.
- Experience with cybersecurity and best-practices for network/server security.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- DevOps engineering: 1-year (required)
We are looking for self-starters that set high standards for themselves and others.
Trust Stamp – KMP-54231