Trust Payments have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Developer (DA) to join their team.
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 100 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business.
We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
The Software Developer will form part of the Data Analytics team and will be tasked with designing, developing, and maintaining our client’s range of data-related products and services.
- Overlook periodic automated tasks and making sure that scheduled jobs are executed successfully
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes
- Work on ingesting, storing, processing, and analysing large data sets
- Investigate and analyse alternative solutions for data storing and processing to ensure best approaches are implemented
- Assist stakeholders with defining their business requirements and translating these requirements to functional oriented solutions
- Improve existing reporting, code, and procedures
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specification. Assist analysts with any reporting requirements
- Assure that projects meet the desired level of quality and fulfil client requirements
- Identify areas in the group’s current daily processes that could be improved and offer solutions to improve them
- Ensure that all coding processes are properly documented
- Knowledge of relational / non-relational database and data warehouse concepts and technologies
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, or equivalent scripting languages
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (e.g. .Net, Visual Studio, C#) and methodologies
- Experience creating software products, modules, and features using C#, etc
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to be part of a team but a strong self-starter and motivator
- Self-motivated and driven with a professional and positive approach
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace and dynamic working environment
- Problem analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible, diplomatic, and cooperative
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge in the payments industry will be considered an asset
- SalesForce CRM knowledge will be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of any reporting / analytical platforms such as Tableau, Logi Analytics, MicroStrategy, Power BI, etc will be considered as an asset
Trust Payments – KMP-60026