Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing Manager to join their team.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Pricing Analysts shall help businesses determine competitive pricing strategies to gain market share and achieve revenue goals. In this role, you shall gather data from multiple sources, develop complex pricing models, and collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to develop sales strategies.
- Create pricing models to cater for the organisation’s business needs
- Ensure such pricing models are constantly kept up to date
- Support the Commercial teams on special pricing requirements
- Ensure that our pricing models cover all cost elements
- Work in tandem with the Revenue Assurance team to ensure that the organisation is maximising its revenue potential
- Contribute to the development of pricing analytics
- Develop standardized analytical dashboards using available information
- Analyse main trends of values to locate anomalies
- Develop models to estimate the impact of the pricing strategy
- Assess the effectiveness of current processes and suggest improvements and identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues, and opportunities
- Own the performance of the product pricing management process, looking across systems and stages to solve issues and optimize the business processes
- Implement pricing rules and policies through an end-to-end pricing process
- Communicate analytics data throughout the organization in a straightforward way
- Work across stakeholders and partners internally to develop the best-balanced solutions. Support the product management, Sales team, branches and overseas
- Provide guidance and support to business leaders and stakeholders on how best to harness available data in support of critical business needs and goals
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Participate in meetings and forums to provide updates on statuses and to receive feedback from stakeholders
- Collaboration with Sales Operations personnel of the wider Trust Payment Group to share best practices and experiences
- The successful candidate should have analytical skills / background
- High level of skills using Excel to analyse and interpret data
- Eager to dig into data and willing to do the work required to compile and test the data
- Data-driven – the ability to define and track the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that really matter to the business
- Forensic attention to detail, excellent analytical skills, and logical thinking
- A natural learner, comfortable in new situations and driven to find solutions
- Autonomy, proactiveness, self-driven. Self-starter who thrives in an environment with a prominent level of autonomy
- A team player able to work collaboratively within the group and across business units / functions
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization and across business units
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Microsoft O365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good presentation and communications skills (create reports and presentations to share insights and learning with different stakeholders)
- Must be able to work well independently, in a remote team environment and interact effectively with different countries, cultures and organizational levels
- Ability to travel as required (when conditions allow it)
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and well-being ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits / policies
- Pension, healthcare, life assurance
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To submit your CV for this exciting Pricing Manager opportunity, please click the apply button below.
Trust Payments – KMP-78840