Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join its team.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Trust Payments is currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst to support the efforts of the Data-Analytics team.
This role will suit a candidate with exceptional analytical skills and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The chosen candidate will be tasked with creating KPI’s, dashboards and various analytical reports, while also analysing data and providing meaningful insights to both internal and external stakeholders.
Location: Bromley, U.K.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits.
- Interpret data and analyse results using statistical and analytical techniques
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain database / data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Build and publish effective business intelligence solutions and analytical visualizations for end users in Tableau / QuickSight or equivalent
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize data efficiency and quality
- Perform detailed data analysis (i.e., determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
- Querying databases and manipulating data using SQL, Excel, Tableau, QuickSight or equivalent
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- Working knowledge of reporting / analytical platforms such as Tableau, QuickSight or equivalent
- Passionate about data visualization
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivots, macros, formulas etc)
- Experience in statistical analysis
- Analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of relational / non-relational database and data warehouse concepts and technologies
- Experience in SQL, PostgreSQL, or equivalent scripting languages
- Knowledge in data modelling, database design development and data mining and segmentation techniques will be considered an asset
- Programming knowledge (C#, Python, R, XML, JS or ETL Frameworks) will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM system and / or Omnipay processing platform will be considered an asset
- Ability to be part of a team but a strong self-starter and motivator
- Self-motivated and driven with a professional and positive approach
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace and dynamic working environment
- Reliable, flexible, diplomatic, and cooperative
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge in the payments industry will be considered an asset
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits / policies
- Pension, healthcare, life assurance
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Trust Payments – KMP-75994