Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to join the team.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
This position is required to improve the merchant experience for our fast-growing set of customers, operating in multiple countries in Europe with ambitious plans to expand much further around the globe.
In this role, you’ll incorporate user-centred design principles to produce high-quality designs and prototypes that inspire, engage, and excite our users. You’ll collaborate with fellow designers, evolving our design language while delivering innovative, best-of-class digital products by creating conceptual sketches, wireframes, user requirements, conceptual models, personas, and flow charts among others. You’ll work collaboratively with Product Management and Engineering teams to create friction-less user experiences as well as ensuring timelines and commitments are met.
As a valued member of the Product Design team, you are a go-to person, can work collaboratively or autonomously, and serve as an expert in user-centred best practices to people across the organization. As a confident communicator, you can work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team comprised of myriad levels of experience.
You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Partner with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed teams. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customer and business problems
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Analyse how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Keep a close eye on scalability of designs
- 5+ years’ experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products that solve real problems, and that people use
- Relevant experience in all phases of the design process including research activities, journey mapping, wireframing, prototyping, interaction design, usability testing, visual design and content writing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Attention to detail, good listening skills to work in open and collaborative environment
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Experience in Working with – FIGMA, Zeplin, MIRO etc
- Ability to create interactive prototypes using tools like Figma, Framer, Invision, and Keynote
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits / policies
- Pension, healthcare, life assurance
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Trust Payments – KMP-75996