Truevo Payments Ltd is a financial institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of Visa and MasterCard. Truevo offers a range of payment services (acquiring) across multiple channels.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with trading in foreign exchange for customer exchange and liquidity management.
- Recording and accounting for trades.
- Daily cash management duties including liquidity tracking, card-scheme settlements, payments to creditors etc.
- Assisting with maintaining relationships with banks and other counterparties.
- Assisting in management and regulatory reporting etc.
- Assisting in cash flow forecasts and financial modelling.
- Preparation of daily reconciliations.
- Assisting with the up-keep of treasury policies.
- Other duties as required.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Degree in banking, finance, management or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional analytical skills with sharp attention to detail, coupled with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Able to work within deadlines and under minimal supervision.
- A problem solver with a positive attitude towards challenges.
- Ability to work with a dynamic team whilst being able to take own initiative at the same time.
- Preferably with a background in treasury.
Truevo Payments Limited – KMP-67992