We are looking for a Technical Integration Specialist to join our expanding team. If you enjoy problem-solving, troubleshooting and involving yourself in the technicalities of a payment platform, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will work directly with our customers and partners’ technical teams to guide them on the best payment solution for them, resolve issues and collaborate closely with various stakeholders across our technical and business units. They will have a keen sense of relaying technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner to technical and non-technical customers.
- Assist merchants and partners with integrating to the Truevo platforms and installation of various payment offerings. This includes but is not limited to third-party / internal cart plugins, server-to-server Integration and hosted payment pages.
- Provide first and second-line support to merchants during their implementation of selected payment services.
- Answer all merchants’ integration-related questions, including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go-live support.
- Manage incidents as related to the integration (investigation, troubleshooting, escalation, resolution, reporting, time tracking and analysis of incidents).
- Partner internally with internal departments to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations, or post-implementation support.
- Advise Management on support issues that impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Identify recurring incidents and trends, find suitable solutions and escalate appropriately.
- Provide second-line technical support to our Customer Success team.
- Assist merchants with technical changes to their existing integration in ensuring scheme compliance or adaptation to company platform changes.
- Conduct level 3 card scheme terminal certifications which would include running of tests, troubleshooting errors and liaising with external providers. (training to be provided).
- Conduct UAT for new payment solutions / products.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team (a team player).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Proactive and accountable.
- Proficiency in communicating issues and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences (verbal and written).
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Qualification – A’ levels or higher.
- 2+ years experience in a structured working environment.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and developing web services.
- Previous integration experience within a payments environment will be an advantage.
- A willingness to learn and think outside the box.
Truevo Payments Limited – KMP-75869