Truevo Payments Ltd is a financial institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of Visa and MasterCard. Truevo offers a range of payment services (acquiring) across multiple channels.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join the Monitoring team as Risk Monitoring Analyst.
The Risk Monitoring Analyst performs various functions, primarily to identify instances of fraud, ML / FT and other risks Truevo is exposed to.
- Monitor alerts daily and take the necessary actions to protect merchants in our portfolio
- Resolve queued transactions within the service level agreements to reduce potential revenue losses
- Manage portfolio risks and compliance with the various card scheme rules
- Determine existing risk trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns
- Conduct thorough post-mortem analysis on risk events to identify and provide insight on the root cause
- Review procedures and actioned processes. Reporting findings and providing recommendations
- Manipulate data and extract key insights using statistical and analytical concepts
- Prepare reporting according to established deadlines and ad hoc requests
- Provides analysis and interpretation of the customers’ financial status for proper evaluation of risk and the establishment of merchant processing terms
- Degree in banking and finance, statistics, accounting or related discipline
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during an investigation
- Team player and willing to collaborate
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Organised and attentive to detail
- Can-do attitude, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Comfortable working remotely
Truevo Payments Limited – KMP-62509