Truevo Payments Ltd is a financial institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of Visa and MasterCard. Truevo offers a range of payment services (acquiring) across multiple channels.
The Merchant Review Officer will be a member of the Risk Monitoring Team and working with the team on all aspects of ongoing KYC/CDD review of existing merchants.
The role location is at Truevo Payments Ltd based in Malta.
- Maintaining a periodic review of CDD records, verifying that due diligence has been performed and ensuring timely action is taken to obtain any outstanding CDD information
- Be familiar with the AML legislation and regulations in Malta, including the FIAU implementing procedures
- Maintain continuous contact with the merchant requesting appropriate CDD documentation in order to keep customer files updated
- Periodical review of the merchant’s business model ensures that it has not changed since the merchant was on-boarded
- Completing test transactions to verify what merchants are portraying to sell through their website when necessary
- Foster strong partnerships with other teams such as the client relations team, legal and compliance, etc.
- Reflect discoveries under customer profiles, document key findings, and rationale behind decisions
- Keeping the Client Register up to date and ensuring all CDD information, documents and files are properly stored and recorded
- Continuous process improvement and sharing best practice
- Minimum 1-year experience in the KYC/KYB
- A diploma level of qualification on AML/FT will be preferred however candidates holding a Diploma in other related fields will still be considered
- Be well organized, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and eager to learn
- Team player and willing to collaborate
- Diligent and attentive to detail
- Have the drive to ensure continuous process improvement
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Truevo Payments Limited – KMP-56124