We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Learning and Development Specialist to join us at Truevo.
Our main objective is to maximize the value of employees and, through that, drive business results. We care about unlocking people and maximizing employee value; we’re all about the people. People first!
We are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist who can have a leading role in growing our employees by developing them, training them and facilitating the learning of essential skills that can only lead them to grow within our company.
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Design, prepare and develop training materials.
- Gather feedback on training programs.
- Facilitate internal training programs.
- Create and execute learning and development strategies and programs.
- Develop tailored learning and development plans that address the group and / or individual needs and expectations.
- Assess the success of learning and development initiatives and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Maintain a keen understanding of learning and development trends, developments and best practices.
- Administer different training platforms.
Our ideal candidate
- Proven work experience in a similar role 2 years or more.
- Proven ability to complete the full training cycle (needs assessment, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Knowledge of various training methods.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to build rapport with employees.
- Other-related professional certifications.
What do we offer?
- Complimentary lunch in the office.
- Company laptop.
- L&D offers an opportunity for growth.
- Regular team and company events.
- Modern and cosy workplace.
- Dynamic and young professional environment.
Truevo is a fast-growing company and an awesome place to be. We offer flexibility, a great work-life balance, and no dress code. This position will provide a lot of opportunities for growth in a 100% self-motivating work environment.
If you’re as excited as we are about learning and development and want to assist in the growth of your colleagues, bring learning enthusiasm to the position and offer up new ideas and programs then apply now!
Truevo Payments Limited – KMP-67492