The Head of People will oversee the entire People function. Your responsibilities will center on leading the People department processes and driving people management strategies. This will include coaching, mentoring, and supporting employees to identify their strengths and developmental needs as well as driving our culture throughout the organisation. You will also be responsible for ensuring that HR initiatives are implemented efficiently and effectively.
The Head of People will be responsible for overseeing all functions within the People team including people operations, training and development, payroll and compensation and corporate and food services.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Input into strategy development.
- Discuss higher-level objectives with your Manager or other Senior Leadership based on company strategic objectives and convert these into clear direction for your Managers.
- Budget management.
- Serve as an escalation point for decision-making. Overseeing the daily operations of the entire department.
- Driving the company culture and holding others accountable for living the company values.
- Have an overview of all tools your team uses and ensure the most effective and efficient tools are being used.
- Identify gaps in processes or procedures and work with Managers to solve these.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Develop and mentor your team members.
- Provide input to senior leadership for the results, budgets, strategies and hiring of your team.
- Performance and productivity management.
- Employee growth and development.
- Work alongside the social committee and other departments to ensure alignment.
- In collaboration with the Chief, provide support to Managers to maintain effective relationships to encourage retention.
- Day-to-day availability on an operational level, at the Malta office.
- Ability to provide support to a team.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Experience with Human Resources Information System (BambooHr will be an advantage).
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations and the willingness to learn other countries’ legislation.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and detail-orientated.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to deal with confidential information is essential.
- Budget management experience.
- International experience is an advantage.
- 5+ years of HR Management experience.
- Relevant Human Resources qualification.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Truevo Payments Ltd is a growing company looking for a team to grow with it. We offer a diverse culture and the opportunity for professional development. No matter where you are, we want you to be part of the team that thinks big, put our heart into it, flexes fast and delivers what’s ours to do.
We hire the best people and provide them with the best benefits to improve their lives and well-being, including; a competitive salary, mental health benefits, and benefits as per Malta legislation.
Truevo Payments Limited – KMP-82012