Truevo Payments Ltd is a financial institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of Visa and MasterCard. Truevo offers a range of payment services (acquiring) across multiple channels.
We are looking for a Disputes Team Lead to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills and an acute sense of attention to detail.
The role location is at Truevo Payments Ltd based in Malta.
- Manage workflow and assign casework as required
- Managing issuing and acquiring disputes / chargebacks as required
- Assist line manager with performance evaluations, feedback mechanisms, etc
- Identify and recommend appropriate process improvements to accommodate client, system and other business changes
- Assists with tracking operational performance data and communicating status updates to line manager and other management
- Participate in projects and provide input on team needs
- Day-to-day management of disputes / chargeback operations providing accurate, responsive service to clients
- Ensure team is adhering to guidelines and timeframes as set forth by Mastercard, Visa, and any other card schemes added to the portfolio; this includes all compliance and regulatory filings for fraud-related activity
- Manage complex dispute scenarios and assist customers in preparing supporting documentation
- Provide training to clients as required
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in disputes or a similar role
- A level or diploma is highly preferable
- A keen interest to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical abilities
- Possess a strong work ethic and a team player mentality
- Capability to think out of the box
Truevo Payments Limited – KMP-56144