Trident Park is a landmark redevelopment of the iconic Farsons Brewery site into a green, state-of-the-art office campus. With high quality architectural and engineering excellence, Trident Park seeks to create an exceptional and exemplary work environment in which businesses can flourish and excel. A vacancy has arisen for an Accounts Clerk to form part of our Accounting team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing accounting and clerical support to the Finance department
- Preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Invoicing of debtors and credit control
- Issuing purchase orders
- Posting of creditor invoices and creditor reconciliations
- Bank payments and remittances
- Reconciling various accounts
- Petty cash control
- General administrative tasks
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Financial Controller
The ideal candidate must be highly organised and well versed with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures. Accounting experience in a similar position would be considered an asset. A’ level standard of education, competency in MS Office and accounting software and fluency in both written and spoken English are a must.
Trident Park – KMP-75985