Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Malta is a world class supplier of advanced sealing solutions. Certified to IATF 16949, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001, the company’s future, like its history, is characterised by a constant drive for quality and passion for identifying new solutions to complex technical problems. People are key to the company’s success. Together with constant investment in new technology, our employees steer the way to maintain the company’s position as world leader in the engineered rubber sealing market.
We are currently looking to recruit a full time Procurement and Logistics Officer to run the day to day despatch department and make sure all daily shipments are dispatched according to customers’ instructions. Will also be assisting with administrative tasks for the procurement department.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with freight forwarders for shipment collections
- Update internal despatch systems
- Preparing customs documents using customs online site.
- Correspond via e-mail both with foreign and local customers.
- Prepare paperwork for courier shipments.
- Filing, reports and ad-hoc office tasks as the need arises.
- Maintaining the purchasing policy and ensuring that all purchases adhere to policy.
- Updating the requisition system by requesting quotes from various suppliers.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical specifications required.
- Support the purchasing department in any task the purchasing executive deems necessary.
A secondary level of education is necessary to understand various quality standards, fill in control / attribute charts and production paperwork. Training will be received to ensure periodic updating of quality regulations standards. Judgement and concentration are needed to consistently reproduce good quality inspection at all times.
- Very well organised
- Able to handle pressure and deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft applications.
Why should you apply?
- A competitive financial package is being offered to the right candidate
- Private medical insurance
- Career development opportunities
- In house training by our senior professionals
- A friendly, multinational environment with regular company-funded social events
Trelleborg Malta – PLO05/19