We are scaling up our finance team to support Toly achieve its growth ambitions. This role requires a motivated professional to support the financial team to maintain rigorous financial stewardship across Toy’s business entities.
Key accountabilities include:
- Maintain financial records for subsidiary companies by analysing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and present the financial results to management.
- Reconcile general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Maintain general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries; analysing accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secure financial information accuracy and keep information confidential.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures and complying with legal requirements.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be in possession of an MQL level 6 qualification in Accountancy or Finance or be in possession of an ACCA qualification
- Have a minimum of two years of accounting experience
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English
The ideal candidate must be organised, have excellent problem-solving skills and can work on his/her own initiative. S/he must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines.
We are a family business with a long term mindset, People are one of our core values, if you are all about making a positive impact we would be happy to hear from you!
Toly Products – KMP-54450