We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Verification Agent (m/f/x) to join the team!
Do you want to break into the iGaming Industry? Do you have administrative experience and a good attention to detail? As a Verification Agent (m/f/x) you will be
taking decisions to verify or close accounts. Grow your skills with us and advance your career within the Customer Operations team at Tipico.
Your playing field
- You will conduct screenings by verifying and validating documents such as passports, ID documentation, bank statements and others.
- You will perform account investigations and assess whether additional KYC documents are required.
- You will validate customer payment instructions and take the decision if further documents would be required.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Detail oriented. You are energised by scrutinising information and documentation to ensure validity.
- Trustworthy. Ensuring our customers have a safe place to maximize their excitement of the game.
- Progressive. You will ensure that procedures are always being followed and contribute proactively to systems, organisational and process improvements.
- Good knowledge of the English language. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve the Tipico mission. English is also the official language of the Tipico Malta office.
- Flexible. You would be required to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Data. Good understanding of processing data and interpreting information (e.g. from databases or reports).
- Tech. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and navigation of web applications.
- Skills. Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
Nice to have
iGaming. First experience in the iGaming industry is of advantage.
This is how we score with you:
- Established international group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and professional growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible.
- Competitive package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidized parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year-old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Gym allowance. Because we love sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open-plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored charity and team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Think a career at Tipico’s right for you? Apply now and join our winning team!
If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels.
We look forward to your application!
Tipico – KMP-86861