We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry.
We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of trust, progress, and passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Team Lead Office Management to join the team in our iconic HQ in Malta!
Your daily pitch
We need you to ensure the smooth operations of the Malta Office by leading a team of Office Management, Personal Assistants, Facilities and Maintenance team members. We are One Team at Tipico and align our processes to ensure a consistent office environment experience across all our locations.
Here, no two days are the same within our fast-paced working environment and you will have an impact on Tipico’s reputation, being the face of our office environment, interacting with our visitors and employees at every level, every day. Have an impact on Tipico and its continuous success story!
Your playing field
- Lead our Office Management / Personal Assistant team as well as our Facilities and Maintenance teams in Malta.
- Take ownership of Office Management operations, processes and procedures in Malta in collaboration with our Executive Assistants and Office Management team in Germany.
- You will stay on top of coordinating office moves and external suppliers such as security companies.
- Work closely with the Facilities team to ensure the smooth running of our cool, stylish and modern headquarters.
- We’ve invested in a workplace where our teams can be comfortable and do their best work so increase office productivity with your planning and implementation of office systems.
- You’re key to driving our company culture – create, implement and communicate our new policies.
- The Office Management budget and roadmap are in your hands. Create, control and maintain it in collaboration with our Executive Assistant and Office Management teams in Germany and the HR Director.
- As with everything else, we like to stay ahead – this can also be said with our events. Here, there’s always a fun event or two to look forward to so you will collaborate with our events committee as we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
Which skills should you bring to the pitch?
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent is desirable.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role with proven experience in managing a team.
- Languages: our team consists of more than 40 different nationalities working together to achieve Tipico’s mission. English is the way we communicate within the company however Maltese is also essential.
- Strong communicator: excellent verbal and written communication skills – You know how to manage and negotiate with stakeholders and team members.
- Practical knowledge of Office management operations. From personal assistance to management, reception, travel organisation, coordination of facilities and maintenance works, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices. Included processes and tools – we never settle for a second!
- Knowledge of tools. You have a good understanding of Microsoft Office and project management tools.
- No one beats your organisation skills. Meeting the different demands, with your range of responsibilities – we need you to stay on top of your game!
This is how we score with you
- Established international group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and professional growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, insurances (private health, dental, private accident, sickness and life) and free parking.
- Sports incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a gym membership of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico Tower provides an open-plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored charity and team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Tipico – KMP-75781