We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fuelled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of trust, progress, and passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for an HR System Analyst (m/f/x) to join the team!
As an HR Systems Analyst, you are responsible for the implementation and maintenance as well as integration of different HR systems. The automation of HR processes is a further main area of your responsibilities.
- Support. You provide technical support for all HR systems, including SmartRecruiters and Sage People.
- Data quality. For running all systems smoothly it is important to take care of the data quality.
- Keep the overview. Maintaining and improving all interfaces between various company HR systems is also part of your job.
- New features. You are responsible for the implementation of new HR-related systems and act as the main point of contact for future enhancements.
- Efficiency. You will identify, develop and implement process improvement, specifically highlighting where our people systems can work more effectively and efficiently
- Collaboration. In very close collaboration with the global HR team, you encourage feedback, identify short and long-term fixes and collaborate with teams to achieve timescales
These skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience. You already worked for 1-2 years in a similar role, maintaining and developing core HR systems, specifically contributing to the development and subsequent maintenance of HR hierarchies etc.
- HR and IT understanding. You have the ability to translate HR and business requirements to technical language and vice versa.
Communication. A proven ability to communicate technical information clearly and influence decision-makers is a must.
- Team player. You see yourself as a team player but still are very self-motivated
- Open to change. You maintain a flexible and creative mindset that allows you to adapt easily to changing situations and circumstances.
- English. As an international company with more than 40 different nationalities, our main langue is English.
- German is a plus. As the leading sports betting provider, native or fluent German language skills both written and spoken are beneficial.
This is how we score with you:
- Established international group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and professional growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, private health and dental insurance and free parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year-old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise membership in the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open-plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored charity and team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Think a career at Tipico is right for you? Apply now and join our winning team.
If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels
We look forward to your application!
Tipico – KMP-80032