We are currently seeking an HR and Payroll Assistant for Maternity cover on a 10-month contract.
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports betting in Germany. We are ‘One Team’, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as an HR and Payroll Assistant?
Do you have previous HR and Payroll experience? Would you describe yourself as reliable and detail-oriented? If so, our Human Resources department may be the ideal environment for you. Our HR and Payroll Assistant will provide support and expertise to employees by being the first point of contact with regards to all HR administrative queries including payroll, benefits and HR policies.
Your playing field:
- You will be responsible for the monthly payroll for all Maltese entities, liaising both internally and externally to ensure successful processing of the payroll
- You will ensure that all on and off-boarding procedures are accomplished in a timely manner and the appropriate departments and authorities are updated accordingly
- Maintaining and updating HR data in our HR systems will fall under your scope of responsibilities
- You will create and provide any requested HR documentation including but not limited to letters, contract amendments and ad-hoc HR paperwork
- You will manage the administration of employee benefits and related paperwork
- You will manage HR processes such as maternity and work permit applications
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experienced. You have a university degree and 1-2 years experience in a Payroll and HR administration role, preferably in the gaming industry or a related field
- Tech Savvy. Excellent knowledge and experience of Dakar Payroll is essential
- Collaborative. You will work with the finance team and other internal departments in providing HR data for internal reporting purposes and process HR-related invoices
- Enthusiastic. You demonstrate a passion for providing a professional and positive experience for employees
- Resilient. You thrive by working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
This is how we score with you:
- Established International group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and professional growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Competitive package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance
- Sports incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise membership in the sport of your choice
- Events. Sponsored charity and team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
Tipico – KMP-59934